Monday, September 17, 2012

Inspirational Quotes on Family

I’m being featured today on Create With Joy from my last week’s inspirational post on the topic of “Living Your Dream.” Today I have 3 more images with inspirational quotes written by me. The photos are also from me and they are of my kids. Below each image, I've added a link to the original post that I wrote. I also have a "Pin It" button on my right-hand side bar. I would be thrilled for you to pin any of these to your Pinterest board.


To learn more about God's kingdom principles, read Working Moms - Part 2.


To learn more about our kids as individuals and as a family unit, read Family Outings.



To learn more about preparing your kids to face the world, read my poem Our Children.



I'm linking up with these Monday blog hops:


Mommy Moments Blog Hop

Covered in Grace





© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena