Saturday, September 15, 2012

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #6



Amanda and I love going on outings. Recently, the weather was really nice and so we decided to try a nearby pizza place that I had heard of more than a year ago. I didn’t even know the restaurant’s name, only that we had to turn left at a T-junction and it was just a little bit further on. Thankfully we saw the sign, because it was really weather-beaten and easy to miss. The sign said, "Calabash." Once we looked around, it was easy to see how the restaurant got its name, because there were bunches of calabashes hanging from the outside beams.

This photo is of Amanda with her sister, Samantha. You can see some of the calabashes too. Hubby took this photo.

Here's Amanda with her dad. Look how close we were to this mountain. The views on either side were breathtaking! The highest mountain behind me still had some snow on it.
Something else I knew about the place before we got there was that you eat outside. While we were there, a number of bikers also arrived. It was obviously a well-liked place for people who enjoy the outdoors. I think our pictures speak for themselves.


Now, on to the blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Welcome all of you wonderful bloggers to Tina and Tricia's blog hop, Make My Saturday Sweet (M.M.S.S.)! I hope that here we will all make new friends and find new followers and have fun doing it!

Here are our easy rules:

  • Follow me (Tina), your host and Tricia, your co-host (links 1 and 2). If you leave a comment and your URL, we'll be sure to follow back as long as you have a family friendly blog.
  • Grab the button below and add it to your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Follow at least three new blogs and tell them you found them through this hop. Hopefully, they will follow back!

    Blog Button Code:


    Amanda’s Books and More

    This is a blog hop!



    © 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

    Designed by ScreenWritersArena