Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Picture Perfect Party Linky #43

It was my eldest daughter's birthday on Sunday. Jessica turned 15 years old. To celebrate, I'm posting a couple of my favorite photos of her and a Hip-Hop Dance that she recently performed with several YWAMers (Youth With a Mission volunteers).

A professional photographer took
this photo of Jessica in 2007.

Jessica holding her baby sister, Amanda, in 2008.

Jessica's dad took this photo of her
one Christmas at the mall with his
mobile phone. 

Samantha and Jessica

Jessica's grade 8 dance

My grade 8 dance
It was the 80's and I had a perm.
I was also goofier than her.

Jessica's Hip-Hop Dance

You should check out "A Big Day for Our Daughter" to see Jessica doing an over-split as part of her warm-up routine and to read about her big day.

Now on to my blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Come join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on

Follow on Bloglovin

Leave me a comment with a link and I will follow back!


Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow me. Please leave a comment so that I can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like. 
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls! That dance is awesome! She's very good! I'm glad I found you on SITS Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never made it here yesterday for the hop. jessica is beautiful and such a great dancer. I really enjoyed the video. Your dress for the eighth grade dance and the perm definitely set you right in the 80s. I would have known even if you hadn't told us. How fun it must be to compare yourself with your girls at various ages. Thanks for sharing this. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my eighth grade dance picture is worse than yours! The 90s weren't a good time either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments! I'm in a big hurry with things on the go, so I can't reply individually. Hopefully, things will get back to "normal" after the summer holidays. Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena