Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Picture Perfect Party Linky #48

We've been in Florida for the past few weeks, mostly visiting with our kids' grandparents. We also went to Disney World and had a great time. Here are pictures of our day at Magic Kingdom. My hubby took the first photo. I didn't take a lot of pictures, but we did a lot of things. The evening was a highlight with Cinderella's castle aglow with Disney scenes, awesome fireworks and Tinker Bell's flight.

If you are planning to one day make a trip to Disney World, then you'll want to check out these 7 Essential Sites, which helped me plan ours.

Me and the kids in front of the statue of
Walt Disney and Cinderella's Castle

Amanda met Alice from Alice in Wonderland
outside of the Mad Tea Party ride

Amanda sitting in her tea cup
(she's dressed as Cinderella)

Jessica, Samantha and Amanda together at night on the
Mad Tea Party ride. 
I liked being at the park after the sun
went down and the lines were shorter.

Amanda at Casey Jr. Splash 'N Soak Station
It was a hot day.

Now on to my blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Come join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link themon my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on

Follow on Bloglovin



Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow me. Please leave a comment so that I can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like. 
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena