Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Picture Perfect Party Linky #57

Here are some photos of St. Augustine, Florida.
To see more photos of this historical place,

Lightner Museum

Flagler College

Trolley Tours

Samantha, Jessica and Jeremiah

Amanda, Tina (me), Grandma Lisa (my mom)
and Jessica

Boats on Matanzas Bay

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Come join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin



Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow me. Please leave a comment so that I can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena