Friday, November 22, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #59

It's time to do some weekend blog hopping! Today I'm joining two great hops with their word prompts and I have my own blog hop link that doesn't have a theme, so go ahead and link your family friendly post below!

Friendship Friday and Finish the Sentence Friday have a similar word theme for today, "Thankfulness." It's a great time of the year to reflect on what we are thankful for in light of Thanksgiving Day. If you would like to share what you are thankful for, then feel free to tell us about it by leaving a comment below.

Here's this week's sentence to finish:

Right now, I am thankful for…

my kids ending their school year well here in South Africa. They have been writing end of the year exams for the last couple of weeks. My two eldest girls are now finished and my son writes his final exam today. Last night we attended Amanda's preschool concert and graduation. She will be entering Kindergarten in January.

Amanda is on the far left.
Click on the image to view it larger.

I'm also thankful for the free eBook that I helped put together, called: Nurturing Joy, which was written by moms for moms. Make sure you check it out and grab a free copy!

Next Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, I have a fabulous post on Jewelry Making and a project that my girls and I have been busy with. If you need Christmas presents ideas, then be sure to visit Amanda's Books and More. I've got more Christmas themed ideas lined up too for this month and next, so don't miss out!


*********************

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on


Follow on Bloglovin


Leave me a comment with your link and I will follow back!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
  • Follow any new blogs that you like.


Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More


This is a blog hop!


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena