Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Two Birthdays and More!

Welcome to my Picture Perfect
Party Linky #80!

You can link your family friendly
photo post below.

It was Amanda's birthday on Friday and her party was on Saturday.
She wanted a My Little Pony birthday theme. My mom and
grandmother went to a party shop in the States (before we
arrived for a 5 week visit in July last summer) to take back
with us to South Africa. It's nice to be so organized. :)

I made the cake. I got the idea from Pinterest, thanks to Amanda
wanting to save pins on things that interest her. She has her own
board and it served me well!

As some of you know, I've begun making jewelry. My shop on
Etsy is called Alli Flair. Amanda designed little girl bracelets as
gifts for her friends and I helped her make them. She wanted
an identical one for her best friend, so you'll see that two
are the same.

I'm also wearing a necklace and bracelet in my birthday
photo that I made. It was my birthday on Monday.
I'm now 39 years old. Make sure you check out my
shop if you want to wear some flair!


Jessica, Amanda's big sister, took this photo.

The My Little Pony birthday cake
that I made.

Amanda's sisters did the decorations, so
that I could finish the cake in time.

These are the bracelets that Amanda designed and helped make.

Amanda with her big brother

My birthday cake and gift from my mom-in-law.

Indigenous flowers for my birthday.

I've got photos of this stunning view, delicious food,
and colonial decor to share with you on
my travel blog, 1camera1mom.
.

***************************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena