Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day Photos with Linky

Welcome to my Picture Perfect
Party Linky #90!



I hope all the moms out there had
a fabulous Mother's Day. My family
spoiled me with hand-made cards
and gifts. Hubby made breakfast,
sweet corn fritters, but it wasn't
edible. Amanda sweetly pointed
out that it was the recipe's fault.
Hubby then made me a fried
egg on toast instead. :)

Amanda and me with my gifts and cards

Amanda with her daddy and the inedible fritters

My flowers

My flowers from another angle

Amanda's card, as told to her dad:

"I love you, Mommy!
Thank you for doing
a lot of stuff for
me. And thank you
for always bathing
me - a lot of times.
Sorry that I did some
stuff that you didn't
like. My heart is
beating, I just love
you a lot."

Amanda hardly does any stuff wrong,
so I told her that and added that
Mommy is just sometimes grumpy.

I guess Samantha would agree,
because this is what she wrote:

"As mother and daughter do
We'd argue and we'd fight
But through the tears and drama
I love her with all my might.

She's always been so wise
She's always been so strong
She's always been so stubborn
And occasionally when she's wrong."


My other three kids didn't
feel like being photographed
on Mother's Day. If you want
to see my whole family then
visit my About Page.

***************************

Check out my latest book review:

The Trees Have Hearts
The Trees Have Hearts
and
The City Kittens and the Old House Cat
The City Kittens and the
Old House Cat

***************************

I took Amanda to see the Open Air Museum
at Kleinplasie, South Africa. Visit my latest
post on 1camera1mom to see part 3!


***************************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!
By the way, I've updated it.


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena