Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Irises and More with a Linky

Irises and More
with a Linky


Recently I shared a photo of an iris in my garden. Below are two more pics of the same flowers. They really have such vibrant colors. With all of the darkness in our world from natural disasters to evil people killing, I hope we can remember to see the beauty in our world and experience the kindness of others. Wishing you a safe and blessed week ahead.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to see them at their best!




***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:





*********************

My Latest Book Reviews:





*********************

Welcome to "The Real Wordless
Wednesday" Link-Up! Hosted
by Grapefruit Princess Reloaded

I am co-hosting this link-up
for the remainder of the year.





I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin


Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena